11 Places Near U.S. Bank Stadium That You Must Not Miss
111 Places is a proud supporter of the Minnesota Super Bowl LII Host Committee! Look for our book or discount offer in your gift VIP bag!
Are you going to Minneapolis for the Big Game? Or maybe just to bask in the spirit of Super Bowl LII?
Elizabeth Foy Larsen, Author of 111 Places in the Twin Cities That You Must Not Miss, has created this fantastic list of places for you to visit this weekend!
11 Places Near U.S. Bank Stadium That You Must Not Miss:
1. American Swedish Institute
A castle of Scandinavian culture. Don’t miss the meatballs and gravlax at Fika, the museum’s NordicCafé.
2600 Park Avenue
2. The Bachelor Farmer
Popovers and inventive northern flavors are on the menus of this chic restaurant and its casual sister café. 50 North 2nd Avenue www.thebachelorfarmer.com
3. Bob Dylan Mural
A colorful 5-story mural of Minnesota’s native son, which is one of the most popular selfie spots in town. Corner of Hennepin Avenue and 5th Street North
4. Cocktails on the Endless Bridge The Guthrie Theater’s lobbies are open to the public. Enjoy cocktails at the bar and spectacular views of the Mississippi River. 818 South 2nd Street www.guthrietheater.org
5. Electric Fetus Browse the stacks at Prince’s favorite recordshop, which pulses with a funky and slightly eclectic 1970s vibe. 2000 4th Avenue South www.electricfetus.com
6. Kramarczuk’s Old-world deli and café with delectable selection of brats, sausages and Central European pastries. 215 East Hennepin Avenue www.kramarczuks.com
7. Luminary Loppet - SATURDAY NIGHT! You’re in Minnesota! On Saturday night, bundle up and join this wondrous winter celebration lit entirely by ice luminaries. Lake of the Isles www.loppet.org/luminary-loppet
8. Mill City Museum An explosive and fascinating look at how Minneapolis got its start as a our milling town. 704 South 2nd Street www.millcitymuseum.org
9. Mows Doors An anonymous street artist creates tiny, mouse-size doors and secretly affixes them to buildings around town. Spot them by checking out @Mows510 on Instagram for clues.
10. Norseman Distillery For the most creative cocktails in town, check out this hipster hangout in Northeast neighborhood. 451 Taft Street NE www.norsemandistillery.com
11. Stone Arch Bridge Take in the most romantic views of the Mississippi River and St. Anthony Falls from this former railroad bridge. West River Parkway across from Mill City Museum www.minneapolisparks.org
And pick up a copy of 111 Places in the Twin Cities That You Must Not Miss and enjoy a 20% Discount from our distributor ACC when you open an account online!
And find them at these fine local stores in the Twin Cities!
#11PlacesnearUSBankStadiu #SuperBowlLII #SuperBowl #AmericanSwedishInstitute #TheBachelorFarmer #BobDylanMural #EndlessBridge #Cocktails #ElectricFetus #Kramarczuks #LuminaryLoppet #MillCityMuseum #MowsDoors #NorsemanDistillery #StoneArchBridge #Bibelot #BirchbarkBooks #FrenchMeadowBakeryandCafe #HuntGatherAntiques #MinneapolisInstituteofArt #MIA #WabashaStreetCaves #111Places #Twincities